Funding to iNANO from the Danish Council for Independent Research
The Danish Council for Independent Research awarded DFF-Research Project Grants and five iNANO researchers received funding for their research.
The Danish Council for Independent Research | Technology and Production awarded 49 DFF-Research Project Grants to researchers in Denmark to the sum of approximately DKK 188 million. The following iNANO researchers were awarded a research project grant.
- Associate professor Jørgen Skibsted was awarded DKK 2.5 million for the project The Role of Aluminum in Calcium Silicate Hydrate Phases of Hydrated Portland Cement Blends
- Team leader Magnus Kjærgaard received DKK 2.6 for the project entitled Antibody engineering facilitated by avidity
- Professor Troels Skrydstrup received DKK 2.5 million for the project entitled The Invention of New Catalytic Processes for the Conversion of Lignin to High Value Chemicals
The Danish Council for Independent Research | Natural Sciences awarded 51 DFF-Research Project Grants to researchers in Denmark to the sum of approximately DKK 159 million.
- Kurt Vesterager Gothelf received DKK 5.2 million for the project Single Molecule Conjugated Polymers and Graphene Nanoribbons.
- Professor Birgit Schiøtt received DKK 2.6 million for the project entitled Towards a structural model of the synaptic membrane – lipids and the serotonin transporter